Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Black Bean & Corn Salsa

Ingredients:
1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
1 can Shoe Peg Corn, drained
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1/2 - 2/3 C Red Onion
1/4 - 1/3 C Cilantro, chopped
3-4 TBSP Lime Juice
2 TBSP Oil
1 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
Black Pepper & Hot Sauce optional

Directions:
Open and drain all the canned ingredients and dump them into a large bowl with all the other ingredients except the onion and cilantro. Chop up the onions (I usually do a whole red onion unless it is small, in which case I would do 2) and the cilantro and mix them in. Usually its good to eat right away, but sometimes I just let it sit for an hour or so to soak all the flavors together.

Enjoy it with chips, on your burrito, or any way you would eat any kind of salsa! Its amazing and great on everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment