Monday, September 15, 2014

Transforming My Eating

Hello blog world!  For those of you who don't know, I've been working on transforming my eating habits to healthy choices for the past 8 or so months (well for the past few years really, but I got really serious and dedicated to it around November 2013).

The current meal plan that I'm on is a Slow Carb Diet, as outlined by Tim Ferriss in the 4 Hour Chef (an AMAZING book by the way, I highly recommend it along with his 4 Hour Body book if you are looking for ways to change your body!).  I've been recommending it to multiple people so I decided to put some of his recipes up here.  If nothing else, these are some pretty dang good recipes to add to your pocket!

So, one at a time and probably slowly since I don't get on my computer too much, I will be posting recipes from this meal plan I'm on right now.

Have fun!  And let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment